The AKU2 updates adds a push email function to the Windows Mobile 5.0 device for Verizon Users. Just go to the Verizon Support Page and click on “XV6700 Software Update” on the very bottom right. This update includes:
• Direct Push Technology- Keep your Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Inbox up-to-date using Direct Push Technology. Plus, you can now browse your corporate address book over-the-air with Exchange 2003 SP2. Faster transfer and synchronization of data- Outlook data sent between Exchange Server and a Windows Mobile-based device is significantly compressed, enabling faster transfer and synchronization of data.
• Better protection of device data and management of devices
• Added a Voice Dialing application to allow you to leverage the handsfree capability already on the device.
• Main Today Screen provides you the capability to lock the device and prevent inadvertently activity.
• Corrected an issue where unknowingly, to the user, the device would enter into “Flight Mode”
• Added the capability to enable Wi-Fi and CDMA simultaneously.